เริ่มหัวข้อใหม่

Help me to recover

Dear Sir /Madame,

I would like to inform you last 3 months I am trying to recover my Gallery Vault account, but could not able to do it.

Because I forgot my password as well as when I resigned my old company the email address also disable.

Please give me a way to open the file J

Regards,

Udaya

SRILANKA 

32 คน มีปัญหานี้

Help me vedio recovery

4 คน ชอบสิ่งนี้
Help me my photo & video recovery

4 คน ชอบสิ่งนี้
Please help me how to recover my hidden pictures and videos.. My sd card was accidentally formatted and my old phones was broken.. I have many important pictures there at gallery vault.. my gallery vault was connected to my google account.. NOW i bought new phones and i already downloaded gallery vault and installed. And then connected already on my google account.then i've tried to recover/restore my lost hidden pictures but it does not worked.failed to restore/recover my hidden pictures.. PLEASE HELP ME HOW TO RECOVER/RESTORE MY HIDDEN PICTURES. WHAT CAN I DO?

4 คน ชอบสิ่งนี้
I tray to maker hide icon.but I don't No hwo to restore my icon

1 คน ชอบสิ่งนี้
As i have found those files do not delet but how to recover bck from lappy? Next step m not getting? Help me out m trying do sicne week but no response?

1 คน ชอบสิ่งนี้
Photos

1 คน ชอบสิ่งนี้
Hello my pictures and videos are deleted it is so important data so please help me , I many try for recovering but not results So.. Please give me my data please help me!!??
dat
(167 KB)

1 คน ชอบสิ่งนี้
Please help to restore file from cloud. Gallery vault is sync to cloud and can see the storage size. But not able to restore. Please help.

1 คน ชอบสิ่งนี้
May old video caheya baas tumhara madat cahatey hay
I forget my email id nd password so please help me to recove my files
Call regarding delete rediscover
Call regarding delete
فقدت ملفاتي من صور ومقاطع
Help me to recover my photos
pls give me my all pics
เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ สมัครใช้งาน แสดงความคิดเห็น